What's New on Nexis >
New News & Business Databases and Information Updates for the LexisNexis® Online Service — August 2007
More Photo Providers Now Available on the LexisNexis Services Via Newscom:
Five more photo publishers added to the LexisNexis services:
- Getty Images delivers premier news photo coverage from around the world.
- FeatureChina Photos is an independent photo agency dedicated to providing quality photos of and about China.
- FotoSA (Russia) offers images focused on Russian events, people, travel, celebrities history, culture, ecology and religion.
- Nucleus Medical Art is a leading creator and publisher of medical illustrations, medical animations, interactive media, and educational material for patient, consumer and professional education.
- Photoshot includes daily news photos from leading international photo agencies. Areas of strength, in both portraiture and news, include politics, business, royalty, law and the establishment, and culture.
New Offering of Investext Now Available
This new file complements all of the other Investext sources on LexisNexis by providing access to all new reports in PDF format.
China Knowledge Newswire — Part 2
This publication explores industrial parks as a key reason for the rapid economic growth in China.
Four New Dutch News Publications
Four new Dutch news publications covering national and regional news in the Netherlands are now available on the LexisNexis services.
Can't find the source you need? Contact Customer Service at 1-800-346-9759.
Note: Availability of libraries is determined by your agreement with LexisNexis. You may not be able to access all of the material described in this communication.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2007 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.