The LexisNexis® Featured Topics provide you with the latest survey findings, white papers and web site resources provided by our company. The survey findings and white papers can be downloaded for your reference. For more information on these topics, please contact us.
U.S. Politics & World News:
White Papers from the International Bar Association:
- International Bar Association Asks for Full Transparency in IOSCO Consultations (PDF, 43K)
- Zimbabwe: NGO Bill Harbours Grave Consequences for the People (PDF, 48K)
- An Analysis Of The Zimbabwean Non-Governmental Organisations Bill, 2004 (PDF, 92K)
- Guantanamo Bay Detainees are Entitled to Challenge their Detention in Court, IBA Human Rights Institute Briefs US Supreme Court; Sunday, January 25, 2004 (PDF, 239K)
- IBA Human Rights Institute Supports Calls for the Introduction of Electronic Recording in Japan's Police Interviews; Monday, January 26, 2004 (PDF, 5MB)
- Leading Global Law Group Says Governments Should Not Use Threat of Terrorism to Disregard International Law (PDF, 40K)
- IBA Task Force Launches Terrorism Report (PDF, 155K)
For more IBA White Papers, please visit http://www.ibanet.org/.
LexisNexis Survey Findings:
White Papers from LexisNexis:
Enterprise Content Management
LexisNexis Web Sites on Emerging Technologies: