Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity, and we prohibit discrimination.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions employs about 4,000 people around the globe.* We are spread across the United States, Australia, India, Singapore, and the United Kingdom—in dozens of cities and towns.
We understand that we don’t just work in these places. We live in them. And we firmly believe in our personal and collective responsibility for sustaining and strengthening our communities and the world.
Our goal is to build awareness about what diversity and inclusion means and its contribution to continuing to build our success.
Employee Resource Groups:
- Pride: Takes an active role to form business partnerships with external organizations that promote LGBT tolerances and human rights.
- Women Connected: Works to unleash the potential of all female associates through education, career planning, and networking and leadership development.
- Multicultural Group: Celebrates different cultures, nationalities, races, religions and ethnicities throughout the year with educational and special events
- Veteran’s Group: Supports and honors all of those who have served, or are serving, within any branch of the United States Military.
* Employee statistics are from 2011.