Maximize commercial portfolio profitability, improve relationships with customers and become the carrier of choice to agents using data and analytics from LexisNexis.
Become the carrier of choice through a new level of underwriting sophistication. Expedite turnaround time by using actionable risk selection and pricing data to streamline the quoting process and gain deeper insight into your applicants to uncover additional premium opportunities.
Provide fast, fair and efficient claims handling. Enhance brand loyalty through faster claims handling, create efficiencies in claims adjudication, and discover third-party coverage, police report and public record information instantly and accurately to uncover fraud and maximize subrogation opportunities.
Reduce compliance expenses by eliminating internal development and maintenance costs. Stay current and in compliance with regulatory changes, and minimize risk by using streamlined processes that reduce the number of inquiries, complaints and potential compliance claims.
To learn more about our Commercial solutions, please call us at 800.869.0751 or fill out our contact form.
- Attract(SM) Commercial
- Accurately and consistently predict insurance loss
- Automobile Liability Insurance Reporting
- Reduce state mandated insurance reporting risk and costs
- C.L.U.E.® Commercial
- Discover claim information for all major commercial lines
- Carrier ID
- Streamline claims resolution, find subrogation opportunities and uncover potential fraud.
- Data Prefill
- Faster, more accurate quotes drive profitability
- Financial Institution Reporting System
- Reduce risk and costs for mandated lien holder notifications
- Map View
- Assess and manage risk exposure, intelligently mapping data from multiple sources
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Evaluate driver histories consistently in all 50 states
- National Credit File
- Access tri-bureau reports through a common inquiry and results format
- Police Records Retrieval
- Order and access police reports from one source
- Find marketing leads that meet your underwriting appetite