LexisNexis® helps home insurance carriers optimize their book of business by leveraging advanced risk segmentation by peril, reducing expenses and identifying new areas for profitable business growth. With LexisNexis Home Insurance Solutions, you can expect to:
- Gain the ability to better segment risks at the peril level, yielding more accurate ratings of new and existing risks in your portfolio.
- Reduce and manage expenses while improving policyholder satisfaction with continuous monitoring, single point of entry access and dynamic underwriting capabilities.
- Discover where your book of business presents higher levels of risk than desired, relative to your underwriting strategy, and gain the insight to make cost effective business decisions.
- Reduce the time to quote and make it easier for consumers and agents to do business through all distribution channels
- 2016 LexisNexis Home Trends Report – Providing data-driven insights about peril-related trends to help you make better business decisions.
- Active Risk Management – A smarter way for home insurance carriers to retain customers and grow more profitably
- Active Insights
- Actionable intelligence for active risk management
- Accurately rate risk using insurance scores
- C.L.U.E.® Property
- Discover property loss history
- Current Carrier
- Automate the coverage verification process
- Data Prefill
- Faster, more accurate quotes drive profitability
- Financial Institution Reporting System
- Reduce risk and costs for mandated lien holder notifications
- Home Inspection Index
- Enhance profitability by optimizing home inspection spend
- Home Vacancy Indicator
- Improve profitability by identifying homes that are potentially vacant.
- Calculate relevant competitor premiums for any risk set
- National Credit File
- Access tri-bureau reports through a common inquiry and results format
- Peril Factors
- Better assess peril-related risk
- Property Data Report
- Accurately compile data during the application process