Life insurance solutions from LexisNexis® help insurers minimize risks and make better decisions across the entire life insurance continuum. From marketing to claims, we can help you streamline operations, reduce fraud and grow revenue.
Turn data into actionable insights with our advanced analytics and predictive models. Enhance underwriting decisions with a comprehensive view of an individual's background, household and lifestyle. With approximately 36 billion public records from more than 10,000 sources, LexisNexis is one of the largest providers of public records and contributory content—and our proprietary data linking technology enables you to associate all data back to an individual, regardless of source.
With our life insurance solutions, you can:
- Reduce application cycle times
- Improve underwriting efficiency, cost-effectiveness and precision
- Better manage policy administration tasks
- Enhance customer acquisition and retention
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Honored as Life Insurance Underwriting Industry Leader for Most Innovative Use of Data
- Risky Driving History Forecasts a Shorter Lifespan: LexisNexis® Motor Vehicle Record Study Raises a Flag for Motorists and the Insurance Industry
- LexisNexis Earns Spot on 2012 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators Across America
- LexisNexis® and MarketSphere Join Forces on Unclaimed Property Front
- Data Prefill
- Faster, more accurate quotes drive profitability
- Electronic Inspection Report
- Instantly access public records information to evaluate life insurance risks
- Instant Verify
- Verify IDs and professional credentials instantly
- Complete identity verification, spot fraud and uncover identity discrepancies in real time
- Lead Optimizer
- Save time and money by eliminating unproductive leads, early in your lead processes.
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Evaluate driver histories consistently in all 50 states
- National Credit File
- Access tri-bureau reports through a common inquiry and results format
- Risk Classifier
- Utilizes data from attributes derived from public records, driving history and credit
- Unclaimed Property services from LexisNexis®
- Identify deceased insureds and find beneficiaries faster—with less follow-up research.