Realize greater ROI, better insights and faster speed to market for your Usage-Based Insurance (UBI) products using telematics solutions from LexisNexis. Through our end-to-end solution, as well as Wunelli, a LexisNexis company, LexisNexis empowers insurers to:
- Harness the power of one of the largest provider-held insurance telematics databases in the world.
- Gain competitive advantage by using technology that provides both vehicle and driver level insight. This includes the use of Driver Signature™ analytics, which makes it possible to identify the driver of a given trip even if multiple people with mobile telematics devices are in the same vehicle.
- Leverage extensive expertise, enabling you to gain internal organizational buy-in and ensure external go-to-market success.
Overcome the challenges typically associated with UBI by using the end-to-end telematics solution from LexisNexis.
Our 2016 Telematics Study uncovers strong opportunities for market expansion. Click to view the full infographic.
- Insurance Telematics: Thinking Outside the Box
Shift to a sample of one.
Telematics data enables carriers to accurately determine an individual driver’s level of risk—within weeks of program inception.
- Data Management: The Key to Unlocking the Potential of Usage-Based Insurance
The U.S. usage-based insurance (UBI) market is poised to take off in the coming years as insurers aggressively deploy UBI in order to improve risk evaluation. However, bringing a UBI product to market can be a difficult process, requiring insurers to navigate a number of strategic and operational challenges. The most pressing issue to address is how to harness the value of driver behavior data—how to gather, process, integrate, and analyze data to derive meaningful insights over the long term. With strong data management capabilities, as well as a well-defined strategic vision, insurers can ensure success in this rapidly growing market.
- 2014 Usage-Based Insurance Study
- Telematics Mobile
- Get your telematics program running for up to 70% less cost than traditional solutions
- Press Release: LexisNexis Risk Solutions Annual Telematics Study Reveals 50 Percent of Drivers Adopt Usage-Based Insurance When Offered To Them
- Press Release: LexisNexis Risk Solutions expands telematics platform with 12V device
- Press Release: Wunelli evolves Driver Signature to take telematics apps to next stage of growth
- Press Release: LexisNexis Risk Solutions to Provide Mobile Telematics for Nationwide’s SmartRide Program
- Press Release: LexisNexis Risk Solutions Launches First Contextual Telematics Insurance Model in U.S.
- Press Release: LexisNexis Annual Consumer Telematics Study Finds Driver Safety More Than Insurance Premium Discounts May Be Key to Customer Adoption
- New York Times: Tracking Gadgets Could Lower Your Car Insurance at the Price of Some Privacy
- Telematics Update: Q&A: Taking a Hybrid Approach to UBI Data