Design crash diagrams more efficiently.
Reconstructing accurate, complete crash scenes has never been easier with LexisNexis® Crash Designer. Users can create crash scene reconstructions with intuitive tools and an easy drag-and-drop interface.
- Cut costs by replacing the inefficiencies and costs associated with paper-based diagramming systems.
- Create more accurate and complete diagrams of the crash scene which can easily be saved and attached to your crash report.
- Save design time with intuitive tools and an easy drag-and-drop user interface.
- Drag-and-drop user interface enables users to simply click on an icon in the toolbar and drop objects onto a diagram. Place vehicles, trees, animals and more with just a few mouse clicks.
- Web-based solution accessible by law enforcement on any Internet-enabled PC or mobile device.
- Innovative road tool inherently checks each road piece placed on the diagram, connecting pieces together and rounding edges without any additional steps required by the user.
- Draw any line—curved, zig-zag, slight bend followed by a 90 degree angle—and the Sketch Road tool will convert it into a functional road piece.
- Easy-to-use templates let you create a custom list of intersection templates and/or use pre-loaded templates.
The LexisNexis Crash Designer product is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the LexisNexis Crash Designer product may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.