Issue complete, legible and accurate citations in minutes.
Streamline the citation process while improving the accuracy of citations and the safety of your officers with an electronic citation solution developed for your state—LexisNexis® eCitation.
- Complete, legible and accurate citations can be issued in minutes leading to increased productivity.
- Data is inherently validated according to state rules and guidelines, resulting in fewer errors and disqualified citations.
Improves efficiency and the safety of officers during traffic stops.
- Alerts the officer if the involved driver or vehicle is associated with NCIC, NLETS or FBI warnings with voice-prompt technology enabling the officer to maintain visual contact of the offender and road.
- Provides access to essential information in real time, including Department of Motor Vehicles, National Crime Information Center and more.
- Validates data entered according to your state’s rules and guidelines.
- Utilizes voice-prompt technology that enables officers to maintain visual contact of the offender and road.
- Allows for offline data input—system automatically syncs with your central repository once connection is established.
- Interfaces with leading mobile software solutions, along with your agency and court records management system.
The LexisNexis eCitation product is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the LexisNexis eCitation product may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.