LexisNexis® Risk Navigator Performance incorporates severity-adjusted provider and network performance analytics that provide input to quality improvement programs and cost and utilization reduction efforts.
- Accurate analysis of provider contribution to efficiencies and risks by episode through attribution of their roles (PCP, Primary, Secondary)
- Provider comparisons by peer, ETG and specialty enable accurate assessments across network- or client-defined peer groups
- Ability to reduce cost and utilization, while improving quality of care, with regard to: admission rates, readmission rates, ER visits, physician visits, radiology costs, laboratory costs, etc.
LexisNexis® Provider Performance Monitor compares individual provider performance to a variety of benchmarks appropriate for their specialty. Severity-adjusting the analytics levels the comparisons to enable a fair view across providers in a network.
- A full 24 months of episode data compiled at national, regional, product line, medical specialty and client-specific levels for profiling purposes
- Flexible benchmarks, which can be derived from a database of 50 million members of from the client’s own data set
- Case Mix and Concurrent Risk measurement of the illness burden for a provider’s or a network’s population, to produce a balanced efficiency rating