LexisNexis® Trail Tracker™ enables investigators to plan a course of action for each investigation, identify activities needed, document investigations, create reminders and manage records. The workflow enablers include tracking cases by status, tracking referral tips, assigning claims to specific departments for review, assigning cases to investigators and managing investigator workloads.
- Investigators can seamlessly interface with numerous departments within the organization, as well as a variety of outside entities, such as providers; patients; pharmacies; local, state and federal law enforcement agencies; Office of the Inspector General; and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Increased efficiency and consistency as the result of using a single system for storing all information relevant to a case
- Proper response to legal authorities and effective identification of opportunities for training SIU staff
LexisNexis® Trail Tracker™ allows for tracking cases by status, tracking referral tips, assigning claims to specific departments for review, assigning cases to investigators and managing investigator workloads. Trail Tracker™ also gives Special Investigations Unit (SIU) management an effective tool to measure investigator progress on files, trace recoveries and savings, and create reports on unit activities.
- Case tracking
- Integration with LexisNexis® Intelligent Investigator™
- Status and Management Reports
- Suspect and Known Cases tracking
- Form and document management