A better solution for obtaining commercial claims information:
- Ease of doing business: By removing the paper loss run
acquisition process from your requirements, the
agents’ workflow is streamlined and greatly simplified.
- Increased Efficiency: Real-time availability in web reports or
system-to-system integration reduces manual review
and entry of commercial claims information.
- Comprehensive data: Get a complete picture of risk
from a single source as potential insureds may have
multiple policies with various carriers throughout their
- More accurate Underwriting and pricing: Due to the expense of
acquiring paper loss runs, many small business
processes rely only on insureds’ self-reported losses.
Underwrite and price business more accurately via
real-time access to verified commercial claims history.
Detailed claim histories for:
- Business owner' policies
- Artisan contractors
- Commercial property
- Commercial multi-peril
- General liability
- Inland marine
- Excess liability
- Commercial fleet and non-fleet auto
- Garage liability and garage-keepers legal liability
Loss runs have traditionally served as a critical tool for
evaluating risk in commercial insurance. Acquiring and
formatting these paper loss runs manually come with
considerable costs due to added time and resources.