- Provides loss history to help insurers qualify applicants and properties for homeowner coverage.
- Helps insurers charge appropriate premiums and minimize expenses.
- By providing immediate interactive information, C.L.U.E. Property helps insurers and agents make immediate business decisions.
- Data provided in C.L.U.E. reports includes policy information, such as name, date of birth and policy number, and claim information, such as date of loss, type of loss and amounts paid.
- More than 90 percent of insurers writing homeowners coverage provide claims data to the C.L.U.E. Property database.
Get it now: For more information about LexisNexis® C.L.U.E.® Property, call 800.869.0751.