Law Enforcement Automated Personnel System™
Improve training consistency and accountability
Streamline the process of managing your field training program. Discover new levels of efficiency to assign, track and monitor training program progress with an intuitive interface. View scoring trends to achieve new levels of training effectiveness.
- Enables command staff and training administrators to monitor and manage recruit progress throughout their training.
- Gives training administrators the ability to ensure agency-wide compliance with certifications, training requirements and evaluations.
- Provides recruits and trainees access to training documents and the ability to track their progress throughout their training.
- Dedicated servers hosted by LexisNexis, therefore, no additional infrastructure needed.
- Configurable to your agency’s needs, including use of your current forms, scoring criteria, tests, permissions, checklists, and more.
- Available to your entire department for any position requiring specialized training.
- Notifications, analytical tools, summary reports and archived record retrieval provide immediate access to critical information and helps to ensure accountability.
- Integrated computer-aided design (CAD) interface tracks calls for service to which recruits respond. Searchable call histories assist with completing evaluations.
- Automatic alerts inform users and administrators of scheduled events and training, completed tasks and evaluations, overdue evaluations and recruit progress.
- Recruit profiles, which include photos, test scores, all previous Daily Observation Reports, checklists and CAD call histories, provide a simple way to track recruit progress.
The LexisNexis Law Enforcement Automated Personnel System is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, LexisNexis Law Enforcement Automated Personnel System may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.