Officer Daily Activity Report
Evaluate the productivity of your staff with increased efficiency.
Measure and analyze officer productivity with LexisNexis® Officer Daily Activity Report. Discover new levels of reporting efficiency with this electronic reporting solution, which measures productivity values against data collected and helps enforce standardization.
- Provides measurable values for easily evaluating the productivity of your police force.
- Prevents missing or erroneous information on submitted reports with validation rules.
- Improves reporting efficiency and security by eliminating paper and unsecure systems.
- Increases accuracy using dropdown menus and auto population in order to save time and improve workflow.
- Reports are automatically saved and securely transferred for supervisor review.
- Configurable to your agency’s specifications, including validation rules, information requirements, and more.
- Allows for offline data input—system automatically syncs with your central repository once connection is established.
- Auto-populates fields using data from a National Crime Information Center (NCIC)/National Law Enforcement Telecommunication system (NLETS) return.
The LexisNexis Officer Daily Activity Report product is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the LexisNexis Officer Daily Activity Report product may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.