Desk Officer Reporting System
Enhance community services and better address community needs.
Save valuable law enforcement time and resources using the Desk Officer Reporting System to take no-suspect and no-lead police reports that are filed primarily for insurance purposes. Dozens of incident types can be filed by various parties, including minor vehicle accident reports from involved parties, shoplifting reports from security guards and bullying reports from school administrators. All reports filed using the Desk Officer Reporting System are automatically imported into an agency’s records management system, with accurate and appropriate UCR and NIBRS compliant coding. Experience how the Desk Officer Reporting System can help you – file a test report here.
- Reduce response time to higher priority calls.
- Enable your agency to re-allocate valuable officer resources for higher priority duties and proactively focus on crime trends.
- Take retail shoplifting reports online and improve response times, communications and relationships with the business community.
- Easily integrate with your existing homegrown or third-party records management system (RMS).
- Secure online reporting service is available 24/7/365 to citizens, businesses and agency personnel.
- Web-based solution accessible by citizens and law enforcement on any Internet-enabled PC or mobile device
- Interfaces directly with your homegrown or third-party records management system.
- Dedicated servers hosted by LexisNexis, therefore, no additional infrastructure needed.
- Dozens of incident report options, including lost property, theft, identity theft, hit and run, vehicle burglary, harassing phone call, vandalism, vehicle tampering, shoplifting and more.
The LexisNexis Desk Officer Reporting System product is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and do not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the LexisNexis Desk Officer Reporting System product may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.