Overtime and Scheduling System
Save valuable time and resources with simplified scheduling.
Efficiently manage overtime and schedules across your entire agency with LexisNexis® Overtime and Scheduling System. This fully configurable, online scheduling system enables you to save valuable time and resources by simplifying the process of posting, managing and reporting all aspects of law enforcement scheduling.
- Improves response time for filling shift vacancies and provides a fair efficient system for posting overtime opportunities.
- Allows personnel to be notified of available shifts that match their preferences via their smartphone and to immediately express interest in those shifts.
- Provides clear, concise accountability records and organizes comp time, overtime and other important scheduling records within a single system.
- Web-based solution with secure hosting so there is no need to purchase additional hardware or software.
- Unlimited users and unlimited scheduling groups.
- Configurable to your agency's needs, including the application of your rules and procedures.
- Notifications can be sent to users via email or text.
- Administrator view shows shift status and staffing levels, making it easy to adjust assignments.
- Posted events, sign-up activity and other records are maintained in a single system providing accountability and organization.
- Court officials can send Notifications of Subpoena to an officer's schedule.
The LexisNexis Overtime and Scheduling System product is not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and does not constitute “consumer reports,” as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the LexisNexis Overtime and Scheduling System product may not be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or another purpose in connection with which a consumer report may be used under the FCRA.
Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data, nor is it a comprehensive compilation of the data. Before relying on any data, it should be independently verified.