Streamline Skip Tracing Efforts with Accurint for Collections:
Contact and Locate Workflow
Collections success begins with finding the right-party contact. However, with changing consumer behavior and the migration to wireless phones, locating the right party can be time consuming and frustrating. LexisNexis® Accurint® for Collections: Contact and Locate Workflow reflects these trends with all new revolutionized searches that incorporate wireless content and other phone types – Person Search Plus, Reverse Phones Search Plus and Contact Plus, our premium search.
We have reinvented the way to score and rank order right-party contacts with our newly patented for LexisNexis® Phone Score, which powers many LexisNexis phone solutions. This new technology helps LexisNexis phone solutions to achieve the highest rate of right-party contacts and outpaces the next best performing company regardless of how many phones the client receives. And the products powered by Phone Score are available as batch and/or online process, making them easy to access.
Expand phone insights with
LexisNexis® Batch Phone
Finding right-party contacts is just the first step. LexisNexis understands having ongoing visibility into the identity associated with a phone number is key to preventing costly violations under the TCPA. LexisNexis® Phone Ownership Identification delivers a holistic picture of phone number ownership by combining robust phone and identity content with industry-leading relationship and association linking.
Phone Ownership Monitoring complements your initial identification process by regularly notifying you of phone number changes that might impact your workflow. This solution helps you stay compliant while avoiding costly false mismatches that might otherwise weaken your calling strategy. Results are delivered in a streamlined batch output.
Strengthen compliance while sharpening your calling strategy using valuable phone ownership meta data from LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Know Your Debtor:
Making (Dollars and) Sense of Consumer Behavior in a Down Economy
Written in conjunction with Kaulkin Ginsberg, this paper serves as a practical resource guide for the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry to better position organizations for future profitability and sustainability. Readers will be exposed to:
- Working examples and data that examine various influences on consumer decision-making.
- Future forecasts for the ARM industry based on shifting consumer attitudes, legislative responses to U.S. economic conditions and decisioning trends among credit grantors.A discussion of industry challenges and strategies for effective collection efforts in the current economic environment.
- Use of Wireless Phone in the Collections Process
This paper provides businesses with a better understanding of appropriate situations in which they can attempt to collect to a debt via text message or cell phone call. In this paper, readers will learn about:
- Two federal laws governing the use of wireless phones.
- Specific examples of when an organization can and cannot use a wireless phone.
- Issues to consider when using cell phones in collections.
- Account Monitoring
- Receive automated alerts on key debtor information
- Accurint® for Collections: Contact and Locate Workflow
- Streamline skip trace efforts with access to more right-party contacts