Portfolio Peril Review
Optimize the identification, pricing and management of peril risk for single family homes.
LexisNexis® Portfolio Peril Review (PPR) is a geographically based solution that enables a carrier to segment, analyze and optimize the universe of single family homes across the U.S. at the peril level. This allows underwriters to synthesize business intelligence and enhance their decision-making capabilities to support the growth and profitability of their books of business.
- Analyze the historical view of unanticipated losses at the peril level.
- Gain access to industry losses to prepare to enter a new state.
- Optimize your underwriting criteria for assignment of interior and exterior property inspections.
- Increase fraud capability after a weather event (e.g., hail).
- Conduct a portfolio review to work with reinsurers.
- Improve distribution management through optimized agent placement.
- Understand the PML impacts in an area and the pricing to build surplus to address future losses.
- Property claim information incorporated from a database of over 96% of all claim losses that have occurred in the Homeowners market
- Peril-specific claim analysis:
- 30+ perils, including catastrophe and non-catastrophe claims
- Nationwide and/or state analysis delivered on a quarterly basis
- Content delivered in three-, five- or seven-year datasets
- How is the data aggregated?
- Statistical Geographical Link (SGL):
- A geo-block group is a U.S. Census-defined area which, by design, consists of a homogenous population
- Dynamic concept based on statistically significant geographical sample: Counties <-Tract <- Geo-group.
- Zip Code View