The 2013 LexisNexis® True Cost of FraudSM Study
More eCommerce equals more fraud—learn how to protect your customers
Today's retailers and payment processors face a "good news/bad news" situation. Revenues from eCommerce are growing as channels to market and remote payment methods continue to proliferate. But our research shows that with this growth comes significant added risk that can lead to ever more costly fraud.
In the 2013 True Cost of Fraud study, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions again partners with Javelin Strategy & Research to share these and other findings from our fifth annual study of the impact of fraud on retail merchants.
What You'll Learn
- The new per-dollar cost of fraud as calculated by the 2013 LexisNexis® Fraud Multiplier
- How the distribution of fraud types is shifting and what it means for your bottom line
- How EMV may impact fraud in the years to come
- Why the number of fraud-prevention solutions you use matters
- Best practices to help you protect and grow your business