LexisNexis® Workflow Optimization delivers innovative services and capabilities while leveraging LexID®, our advanced data-linking technology, to help you enable key workflow processes for increased performance, flexible data delivery and processing.
Our solutions feature a unique combination of data, tools, analytics and services for enhancing revenue, enabling more effective account segmentation and prioritization and maximizing operational efficiency. Comprehensive data, advanced technology and experience combine to help you work smarter.
- Best Practices for Batch and Online Testing Strategies for Effective Data Testing
This white paper helps organizations strengthen and streamline their debt collections process by offering insights on how to effectively evaluate information solutions providers. Readers will learn:
Tips for comparing phone vendors and bankruptcy vendors.
- How to conduct a fair evaluation of information solutions providers.
- Why cheaper isn't always better.
- Know Your Debtor:
Making (Dollars and) Sense of Consumer Behavior in a Down Economy
Written in conjunction with Kaulkin Ginsberg, this paper serves as a practical resource guide for the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry to better position organizations for future profitability and sustainability. Readers will be exposed to:
- Working examples and data that examine various influences on consumer decision-making.
- Future forecasts for the ARM industry based on shifting consumer attitudes, legislative responses to U.S. economic conditions and decisioning trends among credit grantors.A discussion of industry challenges and strategies for effective collection efforts in the current economic environment.
- Use of Wireless Phone in the Collections Process
This paper provides businesses with a better understanding of appropriate situations in which they can attempt to collect to a debt via text message or cell phone call. In this paper, readers will learn about:
Recent legal cases around the use of wireless phones.
- Two federal laws governing the use of wireless phones.
- Specific examples of when an organization can and cannot use a wireless phone.
- Issues to consider when using cell phones in collections.
- Batch Solutions
- Automate processes for smarter and better resource allocation
- Collect Point
- Maximize receivables management activities through a single web accessed platform
- Isolate special handling accounts before making first contact
- Payment Score
- Accelerate collections results with alternative data
- Return Mail
- Automate returned mail processing for greater profitability