Deliver content to ensure that your organization keeps up to date on competitors and industry news, make sure that the right people have access to mission-critical information at all times-even when traveling-and keep clients coming back to your website.
- Save time
- Create stickiness to keep clients and prospects coming back
- Keep up-to-date on competitors and industry news
- Make better-informed decisions
- Respond quickly to late-breaking developments
- Avoid copyright infringement
- Superior News Offering – retrieve the most comprehensive results without missing critical issues or opportunities.
- Integration of External RSS Feeds and Client-Created Content – add and search RSS feeds from various Web sources, and add internally written articles to create an integrated content experience for your end-users, saving them the time it takes to digest news from multiple sources.
- Flexible Online Delivery Formats and E-Mail Notification Options – deliver content through your choice of distribution channel, including intranet, portal, Internet, extranet, e-mail (on demand or on a schedule), newsletter (via the newsletter tool), RSS feed and mobile device. Send published results to end-users either on demand or on a schedule.
- Create and Publish Customized Newsletters – create newsletters that deliver specific documents from multiple topics to targeted audiences in an easy-to-read format with a table of contents. Publish e-mail newsletters efficiently using professional-looking templates. Even add customized logos, headers and links to more information.
- Deep Content Archive – get longer access to stories of interest with published articles that remain “live” for up to 90 days.
- Searchable Archives – search engine allows end-users to find archived results easily. And because the search runs across already published documents, they’ve been pre-filtered for relevance.
- Frequent and Flexible Updates/Alerts – as vital issues heat up, send alerts daily, hourly or on demand, simultaneously notifying each reader via their preferred delivery method and format. Combine multiple alerts into one customized communication.
- Save time – automate the process of sending out alerts instead of spending hours consolidating alerts by cutting and pasting several items onto a document.
- Create stickiness to keep clients and prospects coming back - share dynamic, targeted content on topics of interest that provide your website’s visitors vital information and gives them a reason to return.
- Keep up-to-date on competitors and industry news – monitor your business environment through in-depth news coverage and deliver competitive intelligence immediately to end-users who need it most.
- Make better-informed decisions – deliver timely business intelligence including late-breaking news and critical information on key legal issues affecting your business environment with customized updates sent daily or hourly to help your organization make better, more-informed decisions and provide better client service.
- Respond quickly to late-breaking developments – alert your organization rapidly with breaking news to help personnel react quickly on developments impacting your business.
- Avoid copyright infringement - stay in compliance with copyrights by eliminating the copying of news for mass distribution.