Annotated Competition and Consumer Act 2010 - 2012 Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The 2012 edition of Annotated Competition and
Consumer Act 2010
provides an essential guide to the
Australian competition and consumer legislation (the
former Trade Practices Act 1974).
The work includes subsection-level annotations to
the legislation, detailed amendment histories and
comparative tables, and provides practical guidance as
to the impact of recent legislative reforms. Annotated
Competition and Consumer Act 2010
latest legislative amendments and is current as at
1 January 2012.
Now available in eBook format, providing searchable
and portable access to competition and consumer
- Authored annotations by Ray Steinwall explaining
the competition and consumer legislation
- Penalties and Remedies Table providing easy access to
understand rights of redress and penalties
- A comparative table of cross-references mapping
pre-reform provisions to those in the new
Competition and Consumer Act
- Shaded tabs and extensive indexing enhance the ease of
use and navigability
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010, including The Australian
- Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010, including
the Competition and Consumer Forms
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes ? Unit Pricing) Regulations
Competition Policy Reform Act 1995 - Inter-Governmental
- Australian Energy Market Agreement (as amended in 2009)
- Merger Guidelines
- Merger Review Process Guidelines
- Memorandum of Understanding between CDPP and ACCC
regarding Serious Cartel ConductM
- Intergovernmental Agreement for the Australian Consumer
- Case Management Practice Notes
Fees: Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (extracts)
- Competition Policy Reform (New South Wales) Act 1995
- Australian Energy Market Act 2004
- Australian Energy Market Commission Establishment Act
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Franchising) Regulations
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.