Supperstone, Goudie & Walker: Judicial Review Fourth edition
Your Price: $459.00
Now in its fourth edition, Supperstone, Goudie & Walker: Judicial Review still provides an authoritative and comprehensive text on the entire law of judicial review. Fully updated, this title provides a thorough, detailed analysis of this complex area of law from a team of judicial review experts.
Publisher: LexisNexis UK
It contains an essential account of relevant cases plus examples of the application of the general principles, covering the law of judicial review in a number of areas, including local government, town and country planning, immigration and housing and social security.
Supperstone, Goudie & Walker: Judicial Review is the only title that gives the depth and expertise of guidance needed to enable practitioners to advise and make decisions with complete confidence.
Publisher: LexisNexis UK
Table of Contents
2. Judicial review: the historical background
3. Judicial review: its provenance and scope
4. The Human Rights Act and Judicial Review
5. The Ambit of Judicial Review
6. Illegality: the problem of jurisdiction
7. Discretionary powers - the limits of legality
10. Procedural rules and consultation
11. Natural justice and fairness - the audi alteram partem rule
12. Bias-interest and favour
13. Other Grounds of Review
14. Crown proceedings
15. European Union Law
16. Remedies: Mandatory, Probiliting and Quashing Orders
17. Declarations, injunctions and Money Remedies
18. Restrictions on remedies
19. Procedure: The early stages
20. Procedure: The hearing and appeals
22. Judicial Review in Scotland
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.