Business and Corporations Law
Your Price: $104.30
Perfect for Accounting Students studying the combined Business and Corporations Law in their masters course.
A new text designed for students studying a combined business and corporations subject. This book incorporates the best of both subject but remains detailed enough to provide academic rigor together with clear, concise explanations of the relevant and essential legal principles. With chapter summaries, key cases and legislation, diagrams and flowcharts, this book will enhance student learning of the subjects within the broader business context.
Features and Benefits:
Combines all 13 weeks course requirements into one text divided over 12 chapters for streamlined learning and teaching
Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA Program Higher Education Accredited
Student Value Pack options available; contact us for details
Academic support available on www.lexisnexis.com.au/Campus.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
1. The Australian Legal System
2. Introduction to Contract Law
3. The Offer to Contract
4. Terms of a Contract and Capacity of Parties
5. Misleading Conduct in Contract Law
6. Discharge of Contract and Remedies for Breach of Contract
7. Business Structures
8. Company Incorporation and its Consequences
9. Company?s Internal Rules, Management and Contracting
10. Corporate Governance: Memberships, Meetings and Directors Duties
11. Corporate Governance - Members Remedies, Accounts and Financial Reporting and Audit
12. External Administration of Companies
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.