Vermeesch and Lindgren's Business Law of Australia - 12th Edition (Bundle)
Your Price: $142.63
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The twelfth edition of this longstanding and authoritative text, Vermeesch and Lindgren's Business Law of Australia
, will be published in July. The author of the new edition is the Hon Kevin Lindgren QC, who retired in 2010 after 15 years as Judge of the Federal Court of Australia. Dr Lindgren is sole or joint author of 21 of the 31 chapters, and the authors of the remaining chapters are also leaders in their fields.
In addition to substantial revision and updating, the twelfth edition discusses in details the following recent legislative developments which have changed in the face of business law in Australia:
- the Personal Property Securities Act 2009;
- the National consumer Credit Protection ACT 2009 and the associated National Credit Code; and
- the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the associated Australian Consumer Law.
Please click here to see the Preface
Table of Contents
1 The Sources of Law in Australia
2. Creation of the Commonwealth
3. The Courts
4. Formation of Contract 1: Agreement and Intention
5. Formation of Contract 2: Consideration and Estoppel
6. The Contract and Strangers to the Agreement
7. The Contents of the Contract
8. The Capacity to Contract
9. Formal Requirements and Classification of the Contract
10. Mistake and Misrepresentation in Contract
11. Duress, Undue Influence and Unconscionable Conduct in Contract
12. Illegal and Void Contracts
13. Discharge of the Contract
14. Civil Wrongs
18. Intellectual Property
19. Principal and Agent
22. Supply of Goods and Services
25. Restrictive Trade Practices
27. Guarantee and Suretyship
29. Succession and Trusts
31. Law, Society and Other Values
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.