Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria 2012 (Bundle)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
Annotated by Gerard Nash QC, Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria
is an invaluable resource tool that provides comprehensive analysis and explanation of the provisions and relevant case law for students and practitioners. Its section-based structure, revised index and updated table of cases provide the reader with simple and quick access to the law.
The work, extracted from the four-volume loose-leaf service Bourke's Criminal Law Victoria
, provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations that have been updated to include recent relevant case law.
- All relevant, up-to-date criminal legislation in a portable, easy to access-format
- High quality annotations from an expert author
- Proof material for the Summary Offences Act which sets out the elements of the offence together with the appropriate indictment
- Direct access to high-quality annotations from an expert author
- Easy navigation through a quick reference directory and grey tabs
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Crimes Act 1958
- Criminal Procedure Act 2009
- Drug, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act 1981
- Summary Offences Act 1966
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.