International Commercial Law, 5th Edition (eBook)
Your Price: $163.00
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
International Commercial Law
is a popular text designed for both business and law students studying international commercial and trade law. Written by Professor John Mo, an expert in the area, the book takes a practical approach to the legal considerations that arise with international transactions.
• Written by an international commercial and trade law expert.
• Fully updated to include the latest international developments, case law and legislative changes.
• Online teaching and learning support available.
Commercial Law, 2nd Edition,
Table of Contents
1. International Commercial Contracts Under Domestic Law
2. International Commercial Contracts under Major International Regimes: the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles
3. Contracts for Carriage by Sea, Air and Land
4. Means of Payment in International Trade
5. Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance and International Trade
6. Foreign Investment Law
7. The World Trade Organisation
8. Regional Trade Organisations
9. Settlement of International Commercial Disputes
10. New Developments in International Commercial Law
Professor John Mo is a Chair Professor and Dean in the Faculty of Law, University of Macau, a Member of the Governing Council of UNDROIT, Associate Member of International Academy of Comparative Law, Vice-President of China International Economic Law Society an Arbitrator of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, and an Arbitrator of China Maritime Arbitration Commission.
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.