LNAA: Annotated Competition & Consumer Legislation - 2013 Edition (Bundle)
Your Price: $112.50
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The 2013 edition of Annotated Competition and Consumer Legislation
provides an essential guide to Australian competition and consumer legislation (the former Trade Practices Act 1974). The work includes subsection-level annotations to the legislation, detailed amendment histories and comparative tables, and provides practical guidance as to the impact of recent legislative reforms. The material in this title includes the latest legislative amendments and is current as at 1 January 2013.
• Authored annotations
by Ray Steinwall explaining the competition and consumer legislation
• Penalties and Remedies Table
providing you with easy access to know rights of redress and penalties
• A comparative table
of cross-references mapping pre-reform provisions to those in the new Competition and Consumer Act.
• Available soon in eBook format
, providing you with searchable and portable access to competition and consumer legislation
• Enhanced ease of use
and navigability through shaded tabs
and shaded legislation
Related LexisNexis Titles
Australian Corporation Legislation 2013 Edition
Contract and the Australian Consumer Law - A Guide 2011,
Competition and Consumer Act Annotated
(looseleaf and online)
Duns and Duke,
Competition Law Cases and Materials,
Competition and Consumer Law Journal
Table of Contents
The following content is included:
• Competition and Consumer Act 2010, including The Australian Consumer Law
• Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010, including the Competition and Consumer Forms
• Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Unit Pricing) Regulations 2009
• Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Oilcode) Regulations 2006
• Competition Policy Reform Act 1995 - Inter-Governmental Agreements
• Merger Guidelines
• Merger Review Process Guidelines
• Case Management Practice Notes
• Fees: Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (extracts)
• Related Legislation
- Competition Policy Reform (New South Wales) Act 1995
- Australian Energy Market Act 2004
- Australian Energy Market Commission Establishment Act 2004 (SA)
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Franchising) Regulations 1998
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Unit Pricing) Regulations 2009
- Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes - Oilcode) Regulations 2006
- Trade Practices (Horticulture Code of Conduct) Regulations 2006
• Pending Legislation
Ray Steinwall is a highly respected and leading lawyer, academic and commentator. He has provided legal and policy advice to business and governments nationally and internationally on competition, consumer law and regulation. He has undertaken a number of reviews for government on competition and consumer law. He is a member of a number of institutions on competition and consumer law and has also published extensively in this field.
To order or for current pricing go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/store/au/ or call 1800 772 772
All prices are in AUD and include GST. All prices are current as of 01/02/09. Prices are subject to change. Orders are subject to acceptance by Head Office and remain valid until cancelled in writing. ^ If total order is less than $125.00 please add $11.00 for postage and handling.
You have 30 days in which to examine any book or service published by LexisNexis Australia. If it fails to satisfy your needs, return it in saleable condition within 30 days of invoice and we will give you a full credit. No credit is given for books and services published outside Australia.
? 2009 Reed International Books Australia Pty Ltd trading as LexisNexis. LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. and used under license ABN 70 001 002 357.