Private International Law - 2nd Edition (eBook)
|Author(s) :||Author(s): Mortensen, R; Garnett, R and Keyes, M|
|Short Description :||Click here to see the Book Review
This eBook is also available in Book format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||July, 2011|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
Private International Law in Australia is a substantial text now in its second edition, providing comprehensive coverage by internationally respected author, R.Mortensen, an expert in this area of law. This text includes important recent developments in private international law and private international law of tort, a major part of the field for practitioners and students, making this the most current and accurate text in this area of law.
1. Scope, Development and Purpose
Two: Jurisdiction and Judgments
3. Jurisdiction: Exceptions and Immunities
4. Restraints on Proceedings
5. The Effect of Foreign and Interstate Judgments
6. International Arbitration
Three: Choice of Law Method
7. Choice of Law Method 1: The General Part
8. Choice of Law Method 2: Complications and Exclusions
9. Proof of Foreign Law
10. Personal Connections
11. Constitutional Limits on Choice of Law
Four: International Family Law
13. Marriage Validity
14. Separation, Dissolution and Annulment of Marriage
15. Parenting and Custody of Children
16. Property and Maintenance
Five: Choice of Obligations Law
Six: Choice of Property Law
19. The Method of Classifying Property
20. Transfer of Property between Living and Corporate Persons
21. Succession to Property on Death
Seven: International Company Law
22. International Company Law