Constitutional Law in Australia - 3rd Edition
|Author(s) :||Hanks,P; Gordon, F and Hill,G|
|Short Description :||Click here to see the Book Review by The Law Society of Tasmania
This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Format :||Hard cover|
|Published :||January, 2012|
· High quality text from respected authors
· A clear, logical writing style covering the context of constitutional law
· Most current text on the market
About the Authors
Peter Hanks QC is a member of the Victorian Bar Association and a former University law teacher and solicitor. He practises predominantly in public law - administrative law and constitutional law.
Frances Gordon is a member of the Victorian Bar Association.
Graeme Hill is a member of the Victorian Bar Association.
2. The Parliament
3. Legislative Procedures
4. The Executive
5. Legal Aspects of Federation
6. Fiscal Power
7. Control of Economic Activity
8. The Commonwealth in the International Community
9. The Separation of Powers
10. Rights and Freedoms