LexisNexis Skill Series: Australasian Mooting Manual, 2nd edition
|Author(s) :||Butler, J; Gygar, T|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||May, 2012|
LexisNexis Skills Series: Australasian Mooting Manual explains in straight forward terms the strategies that will lead to successful legal advocacy in a law school context. However, the skills developed in moots are critical to all aspects of life, and the persuasive advocate will certainly have a head start in meeting the challenges ahead.
· Expanded section of the administrative and organisational side of mooting includes a checklist for easy administering
· Enhanced tips and tricks on how to succeed in a mooting competition
· New chapter on the international moot competitions addresses the skills required for international moots as well as local mooting competitions
· New chapter on high school mooting competitions
1. Mooting manual
2. Mooting problems
3. Preparing the case
4. Conferences and rehearsals
5. Written summaries and case files
6. Presentation of argument
7. Organising moots
8. Mooting as a separate subject (UQ model)
9. Integrated, incremental programs: Bond University model
10. International mooting competitions
11. Establishing a high school mooting program