LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law, 2nd Edition (eBook)
|Author(s) :||Cameron-Dow, L|
|Short Description :||This product is also available in Book format.
Bundle the Book with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||August, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
Each chapter commences with a summary of key issues; questions are followed by an answer plan, a sample answer and examiner's comments. Readers are alerted to potential errors in answering the questions in the 'Keep in Mind' section.
· Summary of key issues helps Law students focus on fundamental areas before attempting problem questions.
· Questions with answer plans and sample answers assist the student with effective exam study preparation.
Edgeworth et al, Sackville and Neave Australian Property Law, 9th ed, 2013
Hepburn, S, Australian Property Law - Cases, Materials and Analysis,, 2nd ed, 2012 Gray et al, Property Law in NSW, 3rd ed, 2012
Tooher and Dwyer, Introduction to Property Law, 6th ed, 2008
Edgeworth, Quick Reference Card Property Law, 2011
Jackman & Werren, LexisNexis Study Guide - Property Law, 2011
1. Concepts of Property and the Doctrines of Tenure and Estates
2. Creation, Transfer and Enforceability of Proprietary Rights: An Introduction
3. The Torrens System
4. Priorities of Interests
5. Native Title - NEW
8. Licences and Leases
9. Servitudes: Easements and Restrictive Covenants
10. Possession and Adverse Possession
11. The Doctrine of Fixtures