Butterworths Annotated Acts: Annotated Traffic and Minor Offences Legislation South Australia
|Author(s) :||Lunn, R M|
|Short Description :|
|Format :||Practitioner, Softcover, Approx. 1245 pages|
|Published :||December, 2009|
Annotated Traffic and Minor Offences Legislation South Australia provides both the practitioner and student with expert and detailed commentary to each Act, Regulation and Rule and is written by highly respected South Australian Judge, R M Lunn.
· Authoritative - annotations written by highly respected Master of the Supreme Court of South Australia, R M Lunn
· Comprehensive - extensive annotations and commentary to key pieces of legislation
· Unique - no comparable product available for South Australian practitioners or students
Related Title: (please see also Products to consider)
Lunn, Criminal Law South Australia (loose-leaf/online).
Weldon, Criminal Law Western Australia (loose-leaf/online).
· Road Traffic (Road Rules - Ancillary and Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations 1999
· Road Traffic (Miscellaneous) Regulations 1999
· Australian Road Rules 1999
· Motor Vehicles Act 1959 (extracts)
· Criminal Law (Clamping, Impounding and Forfeiture of Vehicles) Act 2007
· Criminal Law (Clamping, Impounding and Forfeiture of Vehicles) Regulations 2007
· Summary Offences Act 1953
· Summary Offences (Dangerous Articles and Prohibited Weapons) Regulations 2000
· Summary Offences (General) Regulations 2001
· Summary Procedure Act 1921
· Summary Procedure (Restraining Orders) Regulations 2006
Lunn, R M
R M Lunn is a Master of the Supreme Court of South Australia.