LexisNexis Legislation Series: Commonwealth Legislation & Administrative Law Collection 2012 - 2013
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||December, 2012|
• A practical and portable tool which students can take into class and exams.
• Student learning support for this book is available on Campus at www.lexisnexis.com.au/campus/study-help.
The following legislation is included:
• Commonwealth of Australian Constitution Act
• Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942
• Australia Act 1986
• Acts Interpretation Act 1901
• Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977
• Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975
• Freedom of Information Act 1982
• Ombudsman Act 1976
• Judiciary Act 1903
Clark, Principles of Australian Public Law, 3rd ed, 2010
Clarke, Keyzer & Stellios, Hanks Australian Constitutional Law - Cases and Materials, 9th ed, 2013
Hanks, Gordon & Hill, Constitutional Law in Australia, 3rd ed, 2011
Harvey, Longo, Babovic & Ligertwood, LNSG - Constitutional Law, 2010
Omar, BQA - Constitutional Law, 3rd ed, 2010
Keyzer, Principles of Australian Constitutional Law, 3rd ed, 2010
Moens & Trone, Lumb Moens & Trone, The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Annotated, 8th ed, 2011
Price, LNCS - Constitutional Law, 5th ed, 2010
Trone, Quick Reference Card - Constitutional Law, 2012
Ardagh, BSC - Administrative Law, 5th ed, 2004
Barnes & Douglas, BQA - Administrative Law, 2nd ed,
Creyke & McMillan, Control of Government Action - Text, Cases and Commentary, 3rd ed, 2012
Douglas, BTS - Administrative Law, 2nd ed, 2004
Santow, Quick Reference Card - Administrative Law, 2010
Withnall & Evans, LexisNexis Study Guide - Administrative Law, 2010