LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Fair Work Act & Related Legislation, 2nd Edition
|Author(s) :||Catanzariti, J; Byrnes, M; Latham, I; Young, E; Massey, J|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||November, 2012|
Annotated Fair Work Act and Related Legislation, 2nd edition, annotates key sections of the Fair Work Act 2009 together with feature annotations to the following pieces of legislation:
· Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
· Paid Parental Leave Act 2010
· Paid Parental Leave Rules 2010
· Independent Contractors Act 2006
This is a comprehensive work including all recent legislation changes, together with comprehensive updated annotations. With a section based structure this work enables simple and quick accessibility to the Fair Work Act and related legislation.
The material in this 2nd edition of Annotated Fair Work Act and Related Legislation is extracted from the looseleaf services, Workplace Law - Fair Work and Workplace Relations Australia, LexisNexis.
This book is current to 1 October 2012.
· All the essential fair work legislation in one volume with annotations
· Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
Donaghey, Termination of Employment, 2nd edition, 2012
Irving, The Contract of Employment, 2012
Workplace Law - Fair Work looseleaf and online
Workplace Relations Australia looseleaf and online
1. Fair Work Act 2009
2. Fair Work Regulation 2009
3. Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009
4. Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2009
5. Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
6. Fair Work Rules 2009
7. Paid Parental Leave Act 2010
8. Paid Parental Leave Rules 2010
9. Independent Contractors Act 2006
10. Independent Contractors Regulations 2007
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group as well as the National HR Partner for the firm. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in the field.
Michael Byrnes has been a lawyer with Clayton Utz since February 1996. Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked for Justice Simos at the Supreme Court of New South Wales and in 1997 was seconded as Legal Counsel to the Seven Network for a period of 18 months.
Ian Latham is a barrister at Denman Chambers mainly practising in industrial law and employment. He also writes on industrial law, government and Australian football.
Erik Young is a barrister who has conducted industrial and employment related matters throughout his time in private practice, including for many years as a solicitor-advocate prior to being called to the bar.
Jacqueline Massey is an Australian Lawyer whose practice experience is in the area of Employment and Industrial relations.