Covell and Lupton Principles of Remedies, 5th Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Covell, W; Lupton, K; Forder, J|
|Short Description :||Read the book review.
Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy
|Published :||June, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
Click here to see the book review irst published in "Ethos" - Journal of ACT Law Society - March 2013 Issue 227.
Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies is the leading Australian text on the law of remedies. The book explains in 16 clear and concise chapters the key practical ingredients that support successful claims for damages, restitution, rescission, rectification, an account of profits, specific performances, injunctions, freezing orders as well as many other remedies.
The fifth edition of Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies has been revised and updated withmajor developments in the law of remedies including:
- Report of the Committee on Super-Injunctions
- Competition and Consumer Act
- Australian Consumer Law
- The relevant case law
- Clear structure with optimal use of headings and subheadings makes this text easy for users to navigate and understand
- Contains key practical ingredients that support claims for remedies, assisting readers in creating a successful claim
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Common Law
2. Damages in Tort
3. Damages in Contract
Part 3: Restitution
Part 4: Equity
6. Account of Profits
7. Specific Performance
9. Mareva or Freezing Orders
10. Anton Piller Orders
11. Equitable Compensation and Damages
14. Delivery Up
Part 5: Statute
15. Remedies under the Contracts Review Act
16. Remedies under the Competition and Consumer Act