Civil Procedure: Commentary & Materials, 5th Edition (eBook)
|Author(s) :||Colbran, S; Spender, P; Jackson, S; Douglas, R|
|Short Description :||This eBook is also available in Book format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||October, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
View the sample chapter...
Civil Procedure Commentary & Materials provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive analysis of the practical and theoretical issues encountered in Australian civil procedure, including alternative dispute resolution. Civil Procedure Commentary & Materials combines a wealth of primary and secondary materials from all jurisdictions.
The common law is clearly set out, together with extensive practical commentary. Each chapter features in-depth questions and notes together with lists of further reading to aid and extend understanding. Civil Procedure Commentary & Materials examines and discusses each substantive and procedural step in the trial process.
· New internal design distinguishes different features in the text, allowing readers to easily navigate through the book.
· In-depth questions, notes, comments and further readings in each chapter aid and extend student understanding of the issues discussed.
Hunter, Cameron & Henning, Litigation I: Civil Procedure, 7ed, 2005
Kumar & Peden, QRC: civil procedure, 2011
1. Court Adjudication under an adversarial system
2. Case Management
3. Alternative Dispute Resolution
5. Non-Compliance, Amendment and Time
6. Limitation of actions
7. Commencing proceedings
10. Joinder of Parties and Actions, and Particular Parties
12. Summary Disposition
14. Further means of obtaining evidence
16. Interlocutory procedures
17. Disposition without trial
19. Appeal and New Trial
View the sample preface and table of contents