The College of Law Practice Papers NSW 2013 - Volume 1 (eBook)
|Short Description :||This eBook is also available in Book format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||November, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The College of Law Practice Papers have been developed over a period of more than 30 years and form a significant collection of detailed procedural guides to key areas of legal practice. They provide the fundamental instructional material for the College's Professional Program and have been developed and maintained by the College's senior academic staff and other experts from all branches of the legal profession, and other related professions. Each of the four volumes are available individually or can be purchased as a set.
· Detailed procedural guides to key areas of legal practice
· Covering skills essential to legal practice such as interviewing, advocacy, negotiation, drafting and work management
· Dealing with the written and unwritten rules that govern the practice of law
The College of Law Practice Papers 2013 - Volume 1
- Plain Language Drafting
- Drafting Transactional Documents and Writing Letters and Emails
- Work Management for New Lawyers
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Interviewing Clients
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Goods and Services Tax ? The Basic Concept
· Family Law
- Parenting Applications
- Maintenance and Child Support
- Urgent and Interim Applications
- Property Applications
· Employment and Industrial Relations
- Overview of Employment Law
- Overview of Industrial Relations
· Administrative Law
- Administrative Law Practice