The College of Law Practice Papers 2013-2014 WA, Volume 1 (eBook)
|Short Description :||This eBook is also available in book format.
|Published :||July, 2013|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC or Mac users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader.
eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The Practice Papers in this volume are part of the complete set of papers for the College of Law's Practical Legal Training Program in Queensland. Each of the three volumes are available individually or can be purchased as a set.
The College of Law's Practice Papers are practical guides to key areas of legal practice in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia and a valuable resource for both newly admitted and more experienced practitioners.
The professional responsibility and accounting papers deal with the ethical standards, legislation, regulations and the written and unwritten rules, that govern the practice of law.
A number of other papers cover the skills essential to legal practice such as interviewing, advocacy, negotiation, drafting and work management.
The remaining papers are guides for lawyers working in the core practice areas of:
• civil litigation;
• commercial and corporate;
• administrative law;
• criminal law;
• family law;
• employment and industrial relations;
• planning and environment law; and
• wills and estates
• Detailed procedural guides to key areas of legal practice
• Covering skills essential to legal practice such as interviewing, advocacy, negotiation, drafting and work management
• Dealing with the written and unwritten rules that govern the practice of law
• Family Law
• Employment and Industrial Relations
• Administrative Law