International Commercial Law, 5th Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Mo, J|
|Short Description :||Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy|
|Published :||December, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
International Commercial Law is a popular text designed for both business and law students studying international commercial and trade law. Written by Professor John Mo, an expert in the area, the book takes a practical approach to the legal considerations that arise with international transactions.
• Written by an international commercial and trade law expert.
• Fully updated to include the latest international developments, case law and legislative changes.
• Online teaching and learning support available.
Traves, Commercial Law, 2nd Edition, 2009
2. International Commercial Contracts under Major International Regimes: the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles
3. Contracts for Carriage by Sea, Air and Land
4. Means of Payment in International Trade
5. Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance and International Trade
6. Foreign Investment Law
7. The World Trade Organisation
8. Regional Trade Organisations
9. Settlement of International Commercial Disputes
10. New Developments in International Commercial Law
Professor John Mo is a Chair Professor and Dean in the Faculty of Law, University of Macau, a Member of the Governing Council of UNDROIT, Associate Member of International Academy of Comparative Law, Vice-President of China International Economic Law Society an Arbitrator of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, and an Arbitrator of China Maritime Arbitration Commission.