LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation, 3rd Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Moshinsky, N, QC; Williams, D|
|Short Description :||Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy|
|Published :||October, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
The third edition of LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation provides a complete reproduction of all sections of the Administrative Appeals Tribunals Act 1975 and Regulations, the Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977 and Regulations, Administrative Appeals Tribunal Practice Directions, the Code of Practice for Notification of Reviewable Decisions and Rights of Review.
Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation includes the important legislation in this area, complete with annotations by Nathan Moshinsky and David Williams.
Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation is a comprehensive reference tool for anyone involved in the Commonwealth Administrative Review System. There are clear and concise annotations to the legislation and detailed commentary on the numerous cases decided under the Acts.
The material in this third edition of Annotated Administrative Appeals Legislation is extracted from the four-volume looseleaf service, Practice and Procedure - High Court and Federal Court of Australia, LexisNexis.
· A comprehensive reference tool
· Concise annotations to the legislation and detailed commentary
· Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs
High Court and Federal Court Practice & Procedure (HCFCP) looseleaf and online
Creyke & McMillan, Control of Government Action: Text, Cases and Commentary,3rd ed 2012
Pearce, Administrative Appeals Tribunal, 2nd ed, 2007
Pearce & Argument, Delegated Legislation in Australia, 4th ed, 2012
1. Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977
2. Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Regulations
3. Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975
4. Administrative Appeals Tribunal Regulations 1976
5. Administrative Appeals Tribunal Practice Directions
6. Code of Practice for Notification of Reviewable Decisions and Rights of Review