LNAA: Annotated Competition & Consumer Legislation - 2013 Edition (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||Steinwall, R|
|Short Description :||
OUT OF STOCKDual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy
NOTE: After you have purchased a bundle online, the hardcopy will be mailed to you containing a code to access the eBook.
|Published :||February, 2013|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC or Mac users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
After you have purchased a bundle online, the hardcopy will be mailed to you containing a code to access the eBook.
The 2013 edition of Annotated Competition and Consumer Legislation provides an essential guide to Australian competition and consumer legislation (the former Trade Practices Act 1974). The work includes subsection-level annotations to the legislation, detailed amendment histories and comparative tables, and provides practical guidance as to the impact of recent legislative reforms. The material in this title includes the latest legislative amendments and is current as at 1 January 2013.
• Authored annotations by Ray Steinwall explaining the competition and consumer legislation
• Penalties and Remedies Table providing you with easy access to know rights of redress and penalties
• A comparative table of cross-references mapping pre-reform provisions to those in the new Competition and Consumer Act.
• Available soon in eBook format, providing you with searchable and portable access to competition and consumer legislation
• Enhanced ease of use and navigability through shaded tabs and shaded legislation
Related LexisNexis Titles
Australian Corporation Legislation 2013 Edition
Carter, Contract and the Australian Consumer Law - A Guide 2011, 2011
Competition and Consumer Act Annotated (looseleaf and online)
Duns and Duke, Competition Law Cases and Materials, 2011
Steinwall, Competition and Consumer Law Journal
• Competition and Consumer Act 2010, including The Australian Consumer Law
• Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010, including the Competition and Consumer Forms
• Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Unit Pricing) Regulations 2009
• Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Oilcode) Regulations 2006
• Competition Policy Reform Act 1995 - Inter-Governmental Agreements
• Merger Guidelines
• Merger Review Process Guidelines
• Case Management Practice Notes
• Fees: Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 (extracts)
• Related Legislation
- Competition Policy Reform (New South Wales) Act 1995
- Australian Energy Market Act 2004
- Australian Energy Market Commission Establishment Act 2004 (SA)
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Franchising) Regulations 1998
- Trade Practices (Industry Codes - Unit Pricing) Regulations 2009
- Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes - Oilcode) Regulations 2006
- Trade Practices (Horticulture Code of Conduct) Regulations 2006
• Pending Legislation
Ray Steinwall is a highly respected and leading lawyer, academic and commentator. He has provided legal and policy advice to business and governments nationally and internationally on competition, consumer law and regulation. He has undertaken a number of reviews for government on competition and consumer law. He is a member of a number of institutions on competition and consumer law and has also published extensively in this field.