Quick Reference Card: Contract Law II
|Author(s) :||Carter J W|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Format :||A4, 4-page, laminated card, Book|
|Published :||October, 2011|
· Written by the leading author
· Written in simple propositional format
· Covers common law and statute
· Numbered propositions for all major topics
· Key cases identified for each topic
· Cross referenced to all Carter contract material
· See at a glance the cases & statutes extracted in the 2011 edition of Cases and Materials on Contract Law in Australia
· Includes table of contents
· Divided into two cards for ease of reference - buy each as you need it or buy both together
View our entire collection here
· Vitiating factors
· Performance and breach of contract
· Discharge for breach
· Discharge by frustration
· Recovery of Sums Fixed by the Contract
· Specific Performance and Injunction
Carter, J W
JW Carter is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Sydney and a consultant at Herbert Smith Freehills.