LexisNexis Practical Guidance - Succession Law
|Author(s) :||WillWorks; TressCox Lawyers; Adrian Holmes Lawyers; Marsdens Law Group; Bowring Macaulay & Barrett; David Landa Stewart; Somerville Legal; Antunes Lawyers|
|Short Description :||Price from $1,800 per annual online subscription.|
|Published :||June, 2012|
Save time on research to invest in growing your business. LexisNexis Practical Guidance, Succession Law (NSW), is like having an expert lawyer on your desktop. This new online research tool:
· gives you the confidence that you have all bases covered as it guides you through a matter and accelerates your ability to locate relevant information; and
· ensures junior lawyers are equipped to handle matters efficiently and confidently so you can focus on building your practice.
This module is specific to New South Wales legislation, ensuring you have the jurisdictional advice you rely upon across probate law, estates administration, will drafting, Letters of administration and Grant of letters of administration.
The Succession Law (NSW) module covers everything you need to deal with day-to-day matters, so that you can increase the efficiencies of your workflow to allow your firm to reach its full potential.
Price from $1,800 per annual online subscription.
Please note that the price is subject to change and includes GST. Contact your Relationship Manager or Customer Relations on 1800 772 772 for pricing for more than 10 users.
Please contact Customer Relations on 1800 772 772 to purchase this subscription.
Click here to view the online demonstration
Succession Law (NSW) includes:
· 8 topics
· 66 subtopics
· 200+ guidance notes
· 50+ forms
· 120+ precedents
· 65+ legal topic overviews
Have confidence you have access to all the critical information. Topics include:
· Grant of Probate
· Grant of letters of administration
· Other grants of administration
· Estate administration
· Family provision orders
· Contested proceedings
· Costs and Taxes
Access authoritative, definitive content via links to:
· The Charities Book
· Supreme Court of NSW
· Department of Births, Marriages and Death
· NSW Trustee and Guardian
· Australian Taxation Office
· Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
· NSW Wills Register Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia
· Office of State Revenue
· NSW Land and Property Information
Application is not accessible in Internet Explorer 7.0 and earlier versions. Please click on below link to update your Internet Explorer.
Browsers and versions supported:
IE8+ & Firefox 11.0+ & Chrome 17+ & Safari 534.54+