LNSG: Business Law, 2nd Edition
|Author(s) :||Parker, D; Venjanovski, A|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||May, 2013|
• Clear and concise writing style makes the material accessible to students new to the study of law.
• Key cases and commentary on selected topics simplifies exam study by providing students with the key areas of focus.
• Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables assists learning and helps students remember more.
Pentony et al, Understanding Business Law 6th ed
Fitzpatrick et al, Business and Corporations Law
Pentony and Lennard, LNCS Business Law
Part 1 - the Australian Legal System
1. An Introduction to the Australian Legal System
2. The Commonwealth Constitution
3. Legislation and Statutory Interpretation
Part 2 - Contract Law
4. Introduction of Contract Law and Formalities
5. Intention to Create Legal Relations
6. Offer and Acceptance
8. Express and Implied terms
9. Invalidity of Contract
10. Remedies for Breach of Contract
Part 3 - Consumer Law
11. Consumer Law
12. Law of Negligence
David Parker is a Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Law, Victoria University.
Angelo Veljanovski is a Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Law, Victoria University.