Guarantee for payment of rent and observance of terms of tenancy agreement by a tenant
|Author(s) :||Danos, T|
|Short Description :|
|Format :||Word document deliver by email|
|Published :||July, 2011|
The guarantee is referable to a specific rental agreement between the tenant and landlord.
The precedent guarantee includes clauses relating to:
· rent and other obligations to be observed by the tenant; and
· other relevant conditions on the guarantee.
Similar or related precedents available for purchase include:
· Agreement settling rights of co-guarantors inter se
· Deed poll releasing guarantor from liability under guarantee
· Guarantee and indemnity - very short form
· General indemnity in respect of specific events
· Notice to guarantor that principal has made default and requiring payment