Powers of Attorney
|Author(s) :||Dal Pont, G E|
|Short Description :||This product is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||January, 2010|
While the work focuses on Australian law, it also adopts an extensive cross-jurisdictional approach. References to case law, statutory initiatives and commentary from the other common law jurisdictions are included throughout to provide context and counterpoints.
Part I - Power defined
1. Conceptualising powers of attorney
2. Powers of attorney distinguished from other legal relationships
Part II - Power created
3. Capacity of principal and attorney
4. Creating a power of attorney
Part III - Power delimited
5. Authority of attorney
6. Construction of attorney?s authority
7. Scope of attorney?s authority under statute
Part IV - Power impacted
8. Relations between principal and attorney
9. Relations with third parties
10. External supervision of attorneys
Part V - Power ended
11. Termination of attorneyship
12. When termination takes effect