Energy and Resources Law (1 vol)
|Short Description :||
Price shown on this page is the single user price
|Published :||August, 2012|
Energy and Resources Law is an essential reference work for every solicitor practising in the rapidly expanding and evolving area of energy and resources law. It brings together the varied legal practice areas relating to exploration, taxation, royalties, land use law and other issues that an energy and resources lawyer is expected to advise in. It will provide lawyers with the decision support they need to be able to move more quickly and confidently in providing advice to their clients.
Intended as a practical reference tool rather than a purely theoretical work, the commentary within Energy and Resources Law will provide much-needed decision support to time-poor lawyers by providing them with topic based coverage across a broad range of practice areas related to energy and resources law.
The work will:
· Provide clarity on the interrelationship of state, territory and commonwealth legislation and the similarities and differences between different jurisdictions; · Provide clear explanation of the current state of the law and how it applies in every jurisdiction.
· Extensive hyperlinks and pinpoint references will facilitate further research and ensure seamless navigation across content (to legislation/ cases/related commentary)
· Background and Overview of Law in Australia
· Key Concepts in Energy and Resources Law
· Mining and Petroleum Operations
· Tenements and Titles
· Dealings with Title
· Joint Ventures
· Royalties and Taxes
· Native Title
· Conflict of Laws
· Case Summaries