LexisNexis Study Guide: Intellectual Property Law, 2nd Edition
|Author(s) :||Collins, C; Forrest, H|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||October, 2013|
Written by Craig Collins and Heather Forrest, the Intellectual Property study guide clearly identifies and explains the often difficult topics that are relevant to intellectual property law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
• Simplify your exam study with the key cases and commentary.
• Remember more with short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables.
• Make open-book exams easier with this compact and portable text.
Related LexisNexis Titles
Ricketson, Richardson, Davison, Intellectual Property: Cases, Materials and Commentary, 5th ed, 2012
Stewart, Griffth and Bannister, Intellectual Property in Australia, 4th ed, 2010
Van Caengem, Intellectual and Industrial Property in Australia, 2009
LexisNexis Intellectual Property Collection 2013,
Roy, Quick Reference Card: Intellectual Property, 2011
• The Nature of Intellectual Property
• An Introduction to Copyright
• Copyright Subsistence and Ownership
• Copyright Infringement
• Copyright Defences, Remedies and Offences
• Moral and Performers' Rights
• The Patent System
• Elements of Patentability
• Patent Exploitation and Infringement
• The Trade Mark System and Registrability
• Trade Mark Exploitation and Infrignement
• Other Intellectual Property
Craig Collins is a Senior Lecturer at the Australian National University, College of Law.
Heather Forrest is a Senior Lecturer at the Australian Catholic University, Faculty of Law.